Overview and How It Works
• Web based management system which automates, tracks, reports and simplifies Owner Finance for Vetcare Treatments 24/7
• Loan Applications are made by the owner online, decisions are instant with loan agreement signed using electronic signature
• Automated email system informs practice immediately a loan is approved enabling the practice to request immediate payment on line
• Marketing material, online video staff training, Owner calculators for your website
• No paper forms for your staff to complete means reduced costs and as you get paid when treatment starts, your cashflow gets a boost as well.
• Treatment Values from £250.00
• Interest Bearing Finance at 9.9% APR Representative also available
Easy Practice Portal
• Everything contained centrally on our Practice Portal.
• Designed to give autonomy, convenience and speed of access for processing applications and practice resources.
• Owner friendly treatment cost and repayment calculator.
• Everything you need in one place.
• Launch Web based Application System from Portal.
Web Based Application System
• Simple Practice Interface
• Various and Comprehensive Search Criteria
• Centralised Reporting, Control and Management for Multiple Practices of Data and Security
• Real time Information on Status, Payment and decision of applications
• Loan Application sent to owner by email in 30 seconds
• Easy reconciliation with Practice Bank Account
• Mobile Friendly Loan Application for Owners
Comprehensive Training Support
• Short, Informative, Online Videos Demonstrate and Instruct Practice Staff
• Learn at your Convenience
• Training Included at No Cost
• Demonstrations and Training using Screen Sharing Technology.
• Videos linked to FAQs section in Portal
Extensive Marketing and Promotional Support
• Instant Owner Awareness of your Practice Promoting Finance
• A1 and A2 Reception Framed Posters
• Informative and Professionally Branded Owner Posters and Leaflets
• Create, Order and Purchase Bespoke Promotional Leaflets Online using Professional Templates
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a very simple process. There are no set up fees or any processing fees and it’s a straightforward application form. You will need to be a member of the RCVS and have a current Consumer Credit Licence. Please follow this link to either book a demonstration of our system or apply for an account.
www.finance4vetcare.com/set-me-up/ [/accordion] [accordion title=”What Authorisation or Licence do I need to offer finance?”] If you are thinking of offering Interest Free or Interest Bearing finance to your patients, you’ll need to obtain permission form the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in the form of FCA AUTHORISATION; we can help you with this. We’ll provide you with the details you need to prepare in advance of the application and will come online with you to guide you through the questions and process. Your FCA application can be submitted online and the FCA will charge you £100 to process your application, this is a ONE OFF charge. Your annual fees are likely to be £100 payable in annually in arrears (about £1.29 per week) so you can start to offer and market an affordable payment solutions for dental treatments as soon as the FCA Approve your application and you have registered with us. Please follow this link to FCA fees: www.fca.org.uk/firms/firm-types/consumer-credit/fees The FCA have stated that they will take up to 6 months to process new applications but in reality and from experience they are only taking between 7 and 9 weeks to do this. This is a link to a webinar given by the FCA explaining the costs and charges of obtaining Authorisation www.fca.org.uk/firms/firm-types/consumer-credit/authorisation/authorisation-webinar Just call 01294 318718 or email us [email protected] if you wish any further information or assistance in completing an FCA application.
Once we receive an application from a practice on average we’ll have you up and running within a week.
We provide finance solutions for small, medium and large practices. If you’re a sole trader all we require is a copy of your Consumer Credit Licence, Bank pay in details and a copy of your Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy along with our completed web based application form. If you’re a Limited Company then please contact us on 01294 318718 and we’ll go over the simple process with you.
Settlement for fulfilled agreements is paid daily by BACS, directly from our partner bank to your nominated account. You can submit a fulfillment notifications, at the start of the treatment using our Finance Processing System.
Security is an important concern for both the Owner and the Practice during any online transaction. In reality an online transaction is often more secure than a transaction in a shop or conducted over the telephone, as the information transmitted online is highly encrypted.The Shawbrook Bank finance gateway uses proven techniques to ensure the security and integrity of sensitive data.The public web servers are certified by a leading Certificate Authority, ensuring that both the owner and the practice can have confidence that nobody can impersonate Shawbrook Bank to obtain confidential information. Data storage on the systems and the communication between servers is regularly audited to the highest standards to ensure a secure transaction environment. This includes regular third-party testing for vulnerabilities and reviews of application security and access control procedures.
Finance 4 Vetcare will provide full and in depth training, from an initial introduction to a comprehensive understanding of our Finance Processing System. Our customer support team delivers a hands on and personal approach to training and building relationships with your staff, that enables good communications between Finance 4 Vetcare and your Practice.The Video Training Suite within our practice Portal provides a reference library for your staff.We also provide Owner Leaflets and A1 or A2 Posters that can be branded to your practice. Our support is continuous and only a phone call or email away.